2010년 10월 11일 월요일

I am now in English level on the back of the many

I am now in English level on the back of the many, many words are only familiar. I had some company when the job asked me to translate a large section of the article, but after starting with the simplest of English are no longer applicable. At such times, English completely reduced became a stepping stone. So, college with a lot of time spent learning English, not like some of the time Yonglai minutes after learning the work of those things that need to be used frequently. .Zhejiang University, a known strength of the polymer Professor of Physics sharp words in a speech Christian Louboutin spoke of the Chinese University's many problems, some of which is on not as good as U.S. farmers selling vegetables, how look at this issue? Japan Dr. German professor of English is loads can not say, how can we say that a person is illiterate does not speak English? language is a tool! not the environment how can he speak the language? If I was Minister of Education, I have to cancel CET.
a graduate student did not pass even the Chinese one, the English test 6 doing? graduate student writing a paper statement unreasonable typo talk, their ethnic did not learn the culture, know every day on the English exam. their TOEFL, GRE will test out the high points, which can be written in the English papers in front of me passes the off? their own professional point out both Mo Xuehao, so people can do? that is not computer illiterate, this is a misunderstanding.

댓글 1개:

  1. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

    답글삭제